Our pre-treatment service ensures any external pollutants are removed from water, keeping equipment damage to a minimum, preventing interference with wastewater treatment and most importantly, guaranteeing clean and safe water for all users.
Pre-treatment service and maintenance contracts deliver a wide range of benefits:
- Prolonged equipment life span
- Increased efficiency of equipment
- Expert assessment and troubleshooting
- Specialist and dependable service
- Minimised downtime
- Ensures that the water delivered by the RO or EDI (electrodeionisation) system meets the required quality standard.
- Supports the delivery of an uninterrupted and reliable water supply.
- Increases the whole water processing plant lifecycle, thus reducing costs.
A pre-treatment program from a Total Environmental Compliance Engineer can be specialised to suit your processes and requirements.
We offer a competitive and compliant maintenance service plan along with installation packages for RO systems, water softeners, carbon filters and other pre-treatment equipment.
For any brand-new pre-treatment processes, we offer a design and commissioning service.
Our Water Treatment team would be happy to discuss your requirements.