Many public facilities such as hospitals, schools, hotels, leisure centres and industrial and manufacturing sectors use RPZ valves to protect their mains water supply and prevent any back flow.
RPZ valves are an important backflow preventer. This means they prevent water flowing backwards within your water system and act as an important component in keeping your water system Legionella compliant.
In all water systems, occasionally, the water pressure can suddenly drop, causing water to flow in the opposite direction and allow contaminated water to enter the supply.
As a preventative measure, you can install an RPZ valve. Then the contaminated water will not be able to enter the water supply.
As part of our RPZ Services, we can help you with RPZ valve installation, maintenance, and testing.
Total Environmental Compliance can:
- Help you manage the risks of Legionella and other dangerous contaminates in your water system.
- Advise you if you need to install an RPZ Valve and what the most suitable valve to select is.
- Provide annual servicing and regular testing by WRAS approved engineers.
- Carry out any RPZ repairs or installations with minimum disruption to your premises, whether you have one or several RPZ valves.
- Provide RPZ testing for all valve manufacturers.
- Communicate with your local water supplier on your behalf.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your RPZ requirements or for some advice from our friendly experts.