Total Environmental Compliance offers a wide range of expert closed system services in line with BSRIA specifications BS8552, BG50 and BG29, that include:
- Chemical analysis of chilled and heating closed systems
- Bacteriology testing of closed systems
- Supply of closed system biocides and inhibitors.
- Tailored chemical supply and chemical analysis to suit your system needs
- Installation and commissioning of new closed systems
- A range of liquid chemical treatments to reduce contamination, maintain pH levels, remove sludge, inhibit corrosion and scale
Effective water management in a closed system will:
- Save you money on your heating and cooling bills
- Extend the life expectancy of your closed system
- Reduce water consumption and improve your green credentials
Our engineers can sample to BSRIA standards and produce BSRIA specification certificates via UKAS accredited lab. They can also complete on site chemical analysis and produce instant closed system reports that can be used to determine chemical treatment required.
Water treatment technicians can carry out dynamic balanced flushing and conduct both online and offline system flushing regimes.
We also supply Glycol/Antifreeze protection to prevent frost build-up and protect all levels of chilled systems.