WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
We can deliver specialist, customised, practical health and safety training for your staff that will make a difference to your safety culture and bring health and safety into the 21st century.
Our courses are designed to engage the audience, ensuring that we meet the individual objectives of every attendee. We will always look to discuss the entire subject area of the course, giving attendees a greater understanding of what is expected. Our trainers are qualified and knowledgeable, with years of training experience.
Our courses run between 2 – 6 hours fully comprehensive courses.
Courses available include;
- FIRE MARSHAL TRAINING
- MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING
- WORKING AT HEIGHT TRAINING
- PERSONAL SAFETY AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
We are also able to provide;
- Fire Risk Assessment : Theory for Management (which can include a practical assessment on site)
- Confined Space (theory)
- COSHH including Asbestos Awareness and Risk Assessment (can also add an extended version to include knowledge on infectious diseases)
- Risk Assessment : Theory and practical application (on site)
- Accident and Incident Investigation
For all bookings and enquiries, please contact Mark on 0151 257 9302 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org